Park Place Bark

Friday, March 26, 2010

Weekend Time!

This is a fun related post. I might try to make it a regular thing on Fridays. Cute videos or pictures that just make you laugh or smile. If you like the idea, let me know!

I found a great video on You Tube, "Things You CAN'T Do When You're NOT a Dog" This is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. And if you're a dog owner you totally get it although I am sure non dog owners will laugh at this too!



I also found this great little thing called a PortAPoo for when you're walking your dog, would be useful when you're on a long walk and can't find a garbage can! Totally funny but also functional!



On another note, who wouldn't want a little lamb after seeing this ahhhhdorable video!?



I wants!!! Is that not the cutest thing EVER? I can't stop watching!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: