Park Place Bark

Friday, February 10, 2012

It has been a WHIIIIIILE!

I have been an incredible slacker with this blog. So I am going to do a post with all kinds of fun things and information! First, I have to brag a little, my dogs are famous. A few weeks ago we were running around near the jogging path/lake after a big snow storm and a photographer from the tribune was there and snapped a couple of pics. He asked for our names and consent to publish any pics assuming any turned out good enough and boy did they! I saw our pic online, here it is!
( E. Jason Wambsgans, Chicago Tribune / January 13, 2012 )

Here's a link to it too, it's pic #3. I then found out we made it in the actual Saturday Tribune! We were in the front section on page 4!!!! Here's a pic of me holding the paper. It was a Saturday morning so forget about how I look ;)

FAMOUS I tell you, my boys are FAMOUS!
Ok, onto other things. Here's a great video that shows just how great rescuing can be and how showing a little love can go a long way. Rescuing is SO rewarding so please think about it when looking to add a new furkid to your family.


This is an amazing video that was show partially on a camera mounted to his dogs harness and the other part shot by hand. It is so so so so great, check it out.

Beautiful Day at the Dog Park from Kelsey Wynns on Vimeo.



I hope you all are well!
Cheers for now,
Julie

No comments: